I met my friend last year in a cafetaria when I suddenly realize that painting our nails is surely a fun thing to do. She told me about her lacquers, favorite colours, etc. And seems like she'd brainwashed me ever since. So I give it a try my self. I used natural henna most of the time, but I've tried Oriflame French manicure natural colours too. I want to try more colours =,=" Huhuhu.. And this beautiful chance is suddenly comes to my radar! Yuhu.. Please welcome Sarah's 1000 followers giveaway. Go directly to this awesome blog for more information :) I wish you participate too.. though it will thin my chance to win.. LOL....
English is not my first language, and I found it's challenging to blog in this language. But I'll strive hard to polish my English :D I think it's a good way to start. What do you think?



No comments:
Post a Comment